I have been hot and cold on trump and I actually bet money on him to win. I am a bit surprised by it, but here are some thoughts I have regarding his win. To be clear I hate both parties equally. The republicans for their general bussiness-at-expense-of-all-else and the demos for their pro mino/femenisim.
1.How fast all his enemies lining up behind them, like obama etc was he nothing but controlled opposition all along? Could also be how groveling most are.
2. Trump was running against the republicans as much as the demos, yet 95% of people dont see this. Thus the repubs had a big win down the line. There is a reason the term ‘cuckservative’ came around.
2a. By the cuckservatives winning, it buys them more time without the populace realizing they are just as guilty.
3. Very few riots. This suggests to me people are far more docile than I ever predicted.
4. I gambled a lot on trump, the highs were high and the lows were low, I feel like my dopamine receptors are burned out, further proof to me that our minds need far more moderation than our society thinks.
5. I love seeing the feminists lose, but having chump repubs win is not good. They will likely continue to grow, consider that the repubs have had the house for nearly ever and do SHIT with it.
6. I ‘won’ but feel very wary about it, in a lot of ways a clinton win might have been better as it forced our hands. Now all the alt right/succesionists/nationalists etc are pacified for at least 5 years. Perhaps this is the biggest loss.